Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Random Blog of the Senses

So, I am sitting here, listening to myself type away, listening to Luke snore his gorgeous face off, and the TV in the background, (I relax more with noise than without). I am feeling Finn kick my bladder and relax on my sciatic nerve, (darling boy, he is...haha). I can smell that familiar scent of Luke's Irish Spring body wash and his work clothes that smell like wood and sweat, (not necessarily body odor either. More like "hard working man" smell. Love it). I am touching Luke's skin, since he just rolled over and grabbed my arm, putting my hand on his back. I am watching Luke and Finn both twitch and roll, (like father, like son), the TV make weird colors and shapes on the walls, and my hands going super fast on the keyboard, (I'm a fast typer, woot). I can taste my toothpaste and mouth wash, even though I brushed my teeth a couple hours ago, (Listerine packs a punch!)And now, I am sensing that it is time to stop typing and post this darn thing, then snuggle up to my two boys and relax a little. Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment