Monday, August 16, 2010

Good things come in pairs...cross your fingers!

We got a car! YAY! I am so excited, I had to log on really quick and tell the world...or the people who read this blog! We got a 1997 Ford Explorer with only 57,000 miles on it! Amazing, you say? Not as amazing as the low price! We did have to get a small, (and I mean, SMALL), loan but I have my beautiful, sparkly, and most importantly, mechanically incredible SUV! I am so happy! We are waiting on Luke to get home a little early, and then it is off to the dealership to pick it up and take it home! Luke wants to install the car seat and put the second, smaller stroller in the trunk right when we get home! His excitement over Finn coming in less than six weeks is getting me all excited as well! I am so happy!
So...the reason for the title? Good things do come in pairs...a beautiful baby boy that are pieces of the love of my life and I and a gorgeous, nice car to bring him home in! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment