Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ARGH!!!!

I am so flipping frustrated and nervous and tense! I called the SHHIP housing project and they said they never got our application! I mailed it exactly a week ago! Luckily, (and I am glad there is a positive side to this), she was very kind and said she would keep an eye out for it. If it doesn't come by tomorrow afternoon, she will be coming down to Red Bluff and will just fill out a new one with me so I don't have to mail and wonder again.
On another extremely obnoxious note, I called the IRS adovcate service, and she is still waiting on finding out if and when we will get our return. She said she is a little concerned because she doesn't even see that we filed for 2009. I have the paperwork and proof that we did and so does she! I faxed it to her! Also, I was told by the IRS that the Advocate Service can get you your money within two days...it's been a month! Obviously, she doesn't seem to be on my side with this one! Man, the government is starting to tick me off in more ways than one, (besides this, this whole administration is just a group of insane whack jobs.) Normally, I keep my opinions to myself about this current administration for the sake of not getting into unwanted confrontations, but today-I don't care! This government is doing and allowing horrendous things to happen! Don't concern yourself with arguing with me about it either. It won't help either of our blood pressure and I am pregnant and don't need any more anxiety!
Phew. I just can't help but think about Luke's feelings with all this as well. Here he is, working 80 hours a week for Finn and I, and we finally decide to "go for the gold" as it were, and things just...stopped. I guess it's better than things just being rejected or not approved, but this waiting game is killing our morale. I just want him to know and understand that he is doing a great job and all will work out. So, trying to end on a positive note, hope everyone is having a great day and keep the faith! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment